Emergency measures due to COVID-19 and PCC building operation
Due to measures issued by the Government of the Czech Republic, we present safety and hygiene procedures for the reopening of our premises to public.
Compliance with safety rules:
All the visitors entering the PCC building are obliged to use hand disinfection. Disinfection is available at each entrance and the temperature inspection is performed by a security guard. People with any symptoms of infectious diseases should stay at home and contact their doctor for preventive reasons.
- Elevated temperature (37,5 °C)
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain
If there is a reasonable suspicion of the occurrence of a serious respiratory disease, entering the building may be prevented.
For preventive reasons or if there is a reasonable concern the authorized employees can measure temperature of the employees, eventually visitors. Based on valid legal regulations on personal data protection, no information about the employees nor visitors will be shared and stored.
Basic rules of hygiene:
- Often and thoroughly wash your hands
- Social distancing (min.2 metres)
- Minimalize contact of hands with eyes and mouth
- Avoid people, who are obviously sick especially with respiratory diseases
- Avoid areas with crowds of people
- Use one-use only tissues
- Regularly wipe objects such as mobile phone, keyboard, mouse, tablet etc.
All persons in the PCC facilities are obliged tofollow the instructions of the authorized PCC employees, especially the security guards, fire brigade of the PCC, security and production department.
Operational centre of the fire brigade of the PCC
+420 739 539 150 +420 261 172 334
Safety dispatching of the PCC
+420 739 539 153 +420 267 172 338
Security team of the PCC
+420 702 259 821
Basic hygiene and safety standards for employees and the public in the building of the Prague Congress Centre after May 25 2020:
- All public areas (reception, conference rooms, restaurants, bar, corridors and other common areas, business centres, luggage, and clothing storage areas, etc. are supervised by employees so that the rules are fulfilled - social distancing, no groups making, (2metres distance).
- Increased hygienic measures and disinfection of public areas, elevators, including control panels, stair railings, handrails, door handles, reception and cloakroom counters are taken. Disinfection also includes furniture (tables, chairs, lecterns…).
- The technical equipment is being disinfected by responsible personnel.
- Toilets are equipped with hygiene products including disinfection gels for hands.
- Hand disinfection is available for employees and the public at all entrances to the building.
- The use of recommended protective equipment (respirator, face mask, gloves, protective shield…) is mandatory during events with more than 100 people and with social distacing less than 1,5 m.
- Handling of public clothing is performed in disposable gloves. The use of gloves also applies to contact with tickets and other consumables that get in touch with visitors or external entities.
- Clothes are stored at possible distancing so that the individual clothes do not touch each other.
- Contact with the public is minimized, and limited to what is strictly necessary.
- It is ordered to minimize the use of linen and tablecloths. When handling used laundry with regarding the increased risks of contamination, increased attention is observed, and the activity is performed in protective gloves.
- Lost and found items are stored in a separate room for 24 hours due to decontamination.
Restrictions to the operation of the PCC building:
- The Reunion Café (canteen) is closed from March 16, 2020 until the end of August 2020.
- Entrance 11 (personal entrance) for employees and visitors is open.
- Entrance V 9 for long-term tenants is closed from March 16, 2020.
- Concierge No.3 access route is in standard operation.