What You Wanted to Know about Organizing an Event
- Do you have Wi-Fi available?
Yes. The PCC offers a complementary Wi-Fi service which can facilitate up to 4 000 simultaneous users. In order to connect to the network, your delegates should open their network options and connect to PCC_free. They should then open their browser and agree to the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page. Services in the PCC
- What equipment is included with my rental?
We have an extensive range of in-house furniture and equipment available. If you have chosen a one-day conference package, your rental will include a lectern, projector and screen, sound system and 2 microphones and a stage and lighting system. You will, of course, get technical support from our team. Services in the PCC
- What funding and support is available to help bring my event to Prague?
Funding and financial support is available with help of the City of Prague.
- Does the PCC provide technical support for my event?
Yes. The PCC has its own team of technicians, including AV, lighting & sound technicians. Our professional team will help you to get the most out of our equipment to maximise your event’s potential.
- Can I run presentations from my own laptop?
Yes, that is no problem.
- What information do I need to provide for your technicians?
Apart from the relevant technical information required to set up your event, we require an order that outlines timings and a brief description of what is happening at specific times during the event.
- We have an event production company that we have used in the past to produce our events. Can we bring this company to the PCC to look after our set design and technical requirements?
Yes, you can. Our technical team is happy to work with them.
- What format are your projection screens?
We use brand projection screens Stumpfl a Da-Lite in format 4:3 or 16:9 in size of 180 cm to 800 cm wide-screens and 12 m to 20 m wide-screens.
- We would like to record our event. Is this something you can assist us with?
Yes, the PCC can offer full audio and video recording of your event with the option of a full final edit or the raw footage if you would like to edit it yourself. Our Technical Manager will advise you of options and costs.
- Do you have lecterns available?
Yes, we do. You can also brand the front of the lectern with a graphic that can be affixed with low tack double sided tape. Please contact our Event Specialist for more information and specifications
- Do you have registration desks available?
Yes, we do, and they can be branded with your own graphics or logos. Please contact our Event Specialist for more information and specifications.
- Do you have a cloakroom service?
Yes, we have several cloakrooms located on the ground floor with capacity for 3 700 coats.
- Do you provide pens, pads and pencils for meetings and conferences?
Yes, we do. Please contact the Event Specialist for options and prices.
- Will my delegates be required to get visas to travel to the Czech Republic?
In general, delegates who are not citizens of the Czech Republic or the countries listed here
, are required to have a valid Czech visa.
- What are your insurance requirements?
Throughout the entire period of preparation and the course of the event, the lessee shall be held liable for the lessor’s property provided to him/her for the purpose of realization of the event, likewise for the safety of persons in the leased premises. You will find more information in the document called Contractual Conditions
- Is there water provided at the coffee break and is there a charge?
Water is provided during the whole day at no extra charge.
- What’s the weather like in Prague?
Prague’s weather is intercontinental. July and August are typically the warmest months of the year with average daily temperatures of 24 °C. December, November and February tend to be the coldest months with temperatures between 0,4 °C and 2,7 °C.