Emergency measures due to COVID-19 and PCC building operation
Due to measures issued by the Government of the Czech Republic, we present safety and hygiene procedures for the reopening of our premises to public.
Compliance with safety rules:
All the visitors entering the PCC building are obliged to use hand disinfection. Disinfection is available at each entrance and the temperature inspection is performed by a security guard. People with any symptoms of infectious diseases should stay at home and contact their doctor for preventive reasons.
- Elevated temperature (37,5 °C)
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain
If there is a reasonable suspicion of the occurrence of a serious respiratory disease, entering the building may be prevented.
For preventive reasons or if there is a reasonable concern the authorized employees can measure temperature of the employees, eventually visitors. Based on valid legal regulations on personal data protection, no information about the employees nor visitors will be shared and stored.
Basic rules of hygiene:
- Often and thoroughly wash your hands
- Minimalize contact of hands with eyes and mouth
- Avoid people, who are obviously sick especially with respiratory diseases
- Use one-use only tissues
- Regularly wipe objects such as mobile phone, keyboard, mouse, tablet etc.
All persons in the PCC facilities are obliged tofollow the instructions of the authorized PCC employees, especially the security guards, fire brigade of the PCC, security and production department.
Basic hygiene and safety standards for employees and the public in the building of the Prague Congress Centre:
- Increased hygienic measures and disinfection of public areas, elevators, including control panels, stair railings, handrails, door handles, reception and cloakroom counters are taken. Disinfection also includes furniture (tables, chairs, lecterns…).
- The technical equipment is being disinfected by responsible personnel.
- Toilets are equipped with hygiene products including disinfection gels for hands.
- Hand disinfection is available for employees and the public at all entrances to the building.